Microneedling with Radio-frequency Epidermal Rextexturing and S-Radio-frequency Dermal Skin Tightening
Epidermal retexturing and dermal skin tightening: optimal dual treatment to receive the best results: reduces pore size, acne scarring, pigmentation, crepe skin, fine lines, wrinkles, retexturing- promotes overall skin tightening by stimulating collagen production. The procedure involves penetration of insulated microneedles into the dermis to deliver high-tensioned radio frequency pulse into the targeted tissue. This results in the body’s own production of elastin and collagen fibers, making skin firmer and healthier. Our machine – RF combines with the microneedling, so the RF heat is not on the outside layer of the skin, it penetrates much deeper, leaving the top skin layer cool.
Is MRF/SRF Right For Me?
- Non invasive
- Shorter procedure and downtime
- Lower risks of post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation scarring
How Does MRF/SRF Work?
- The microneedles are driven directly into the skin at a certain depth, and radiofrequency energy is then released inside of the skin. This gives a more uniformed deep tissue warming that will then stimulate the collagen and new collagen fibers are produced. The needle tip contains 49-81 very small gold needles acting as an internal conductor.
- Micro-needling makes the columns for healing in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery. Its effectiveness is similar to peeling, but its damage on epidermis is minimized. Thus, the treatment is safe as non-ablative treatment with minimal pain.
- Direct RF emission on the target tissue by Fractional RF thermolysis (Thermal damage by segmented RF Emission)
- Effective delivery of valid ingredients through the expansion of intercellular route.
What Can I Expect?
After a few treatments you will see a noticeable difference, it will help both with wrinkles, skin tightening, rejuvenation, reduce pore size and stretch marks.
The combination of microneedles and radiofrequency leads to a more substantial improvement in skin quality and texture. It is also effective in scar treatment such as deep acne scars, ice pick scars, atrophic scars, burn and operation scars, in combination with Fraxel:Dual laser treatments.
I lead a pretty busy lifestyle and needed something with little downtown but great results and this was was a perfect recommendation from the Pure Team! I was able to continue my job while my face subtly refreshed itself!Karen L.
Book Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
Raleigh 866.691.4427 | Wilmington 910.232.2835