Scars are depressions or indentations in the skin that can occur after a medical condition such as acne or after a surgical incision. Especially when they’re on the face or other visible areas, scars can carry the stigma of adolescent acne long after the acne is gone, or they can serve as unpleasant reminders of a past surgery.
The Fraxel Difference
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PATIENTS, ONE PROVEN TECHNOLOGY.
In the decade since Fraxel first pioneered true fractional laser technology, physicians around the world have treated more than 800,000 patients. That’s nearly a million treatments for women and men of all ethnicities, each with their own reasons for wanting to look and feel younger.
Is Fraxel Right For Me?
Fraxel is for people who want to look good – and want real results – but don’t want the overly change or extended downtimes that comes with surgery. Fraxel fits into any lifestyle and your current beauty regimen:
- Non-invasive, clinically proven to be safe, easily managed into your routine
- Real change you just can’t get from lotions and creams
- Simple, effective treatment that really reverses signs of aging
How Does Fraxel Work?
Fraxel is the original fractional laser treatment that works below the skin’s surface from the top down, addressing imperfections like fine lines, visible photo aging, wrinkles, scarring and age spots. Fraxel light energy stimulates your skin’s natural collagen, rejuvenating skin cells below the surface to help smooth the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles and scars. Fraxel only treats targeted problem areas – so the results are focused and effective.
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
Book Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
Raleigh 866.691.4427 | Wilmington 910.232.2835