If you´re frustrated with acne and wish you had clear, radiant skin – you´re not alone. In fact, over 60 million Americans suffer from acne; unfortunately, many have had difficulty finding an acne treatment that works. No matter your age or skin type, Isolaz is a revolutionary way to achieve deep pore cleansing and help you have a radiant, clear complexion. Isolaz only offfered in Wimington
Is Isolaz Right For You?
Your current skin:
• You break out often and wish you had clearer skin
• You’re tired of worrying about getting a breakout – even if it’s monthly
• You have blackheads, your skin seems oily, your skin appears dull
• You have not responded to other acne treatments, including oral and
Your desired acne treatment:
• Provides reliable, quick, long-lasting results
• Does not interfere with your lifestyle
• Is proven to be clinically safe
• Is not an oral medication, like antibiotics or retinoids (Accutane®*/Isotretinoin)
How Does Isolaz Acne Light Treatment Work?
Isolaz treatment is a unique acne therapy to help fight the root causes of acne and bring “CPR” rescue to acne sufferers:
C – Cleanse the pores
P – Purify from the inside out
R – Replenish the skin
Get an inside look at how it works.
Four to six treatments are generally needed to get initial results. However, the exact number of treatments varies from patient to patient. Treatments on the face may take as little as 15 to 20 minutes; body treatments may take a little longer. Our Isolaz treatment provider will talk with you about a specific treatment plan right for you.
Isolaz Is The Smart Choice In The Fight Against Acne.
Extractions are often performed as part of a facial. … Comedones (blackheads) are the most common reason for extraction. A blackhead is not necessarily “dirt in the pores” as many people think. It is a pore that has become clogged with excess sebum and dead skin cells.
Our trained estheticians will use a special technique to extract and clear the pores of excess sebum and dead skin cells.
Book Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
Raleigh 866.691.4427 | Wilmington 910.232.2835